The Producer's Perspective PRO Case Study with Elizabeth Searle
Hear What Current PRO Members Have to Say
The Producer's Perspective Pro is the single most valuable resource I've found for those working in the theatre and entertainment industries. With all due respect to my excellent alma mater, I've already learned more from the investment I've made in TPPP than the one I made in obtaining a BFA. The site contains a seemingly infinite amount of information on producing, writing, marketing, performing, managing, and more. I have utilized Ken's expertise every day in tangible ways that have improved my creativity and productivity. I have already insisted several of my friends and colleagues join if they are serious about achieving their goals. If you have a passion for working in Broadway or theatre, give it a try - you'll be as hooked as I am!John Writer/Producer
The Producer's Perspective PRO has been an incredible resource for our theatre company. We've seen a lot of success over the years, but I really wish PRO was around 10 years ago when we first formed the company! The tips, strategies and resources on PRO could have saved us countless hours of work and I'm sure saved us thousands of dollars over the years.Laura B. The Attic Theatre Co.
HERE ARE JUST A FEW OF THE ONLINE WORKSHOPS AVAILABLE ON PRO RIGHT NOW!
- How to Make a Living Through Licensing
- How to Market Your Show With No Money
- Breaking Down a Broadway Marketing Campaign
- Diving Into Royalty Pools
- The Art of Negotiating…in the Arts
- Urgent Care for your Script: How to self-diagnosis your issues and cure them!
- How to Get the Rights to . . . Anything
- What is Front Money and How the @#$% Do I Get It?
- How to Write a Script in 30 Days
- How to Get Producers to See Your Show
- The Dos and Don’ts of Producing a Reading
- From LLCs to Collaboration Agreements: Theater Law You Need to Know
- The Secrets of Self Producing Successfully . . . and Why You Should
- Websites: Why You Need One and What It Should Look Like
- How to Start and Run a Non Profit Theatre Company
The Producer's Perspective PRO Benefits
There are three levels of membership and each membership level offers a variety of benefits.
Our introductory level membership is the Associate Producer Level, which provides access to the majority of our resources, including our cherished Online Workshop Archive with over 30+ hours of training.
For PROfessionals looking for a more in-depth dive into the world of Producing Theatre, the Co Producer Level is the way to go! A major advantage to the Co Producer Level are our monthly "Office Hours Calls" with Ken Davenport, where you have the opportunity to ask questions and get specific guidance from Ken.
The Lead Producer Level is a great option for Writers and Producers searching for monthly guidance from Ken Davenport about a specific project. Ken will work with you one-on-one to help get your show to the next level. (Currently Sold Out until 2018)
What do I get with each level?
ASSOCIATE PRODUCER LEVEL
- Monthly Newsletters with Exclusive Content by Ken Davenport
- Monthly Live Online Workshops with Ken Davenport
- Access to Online Workshop Archive with 30+ Hours of Training
- Mailing Lists for Producers, General Managers, Agents and More
- Vendor and Resource Guides with Contact Information
- Exclusive Discounts on Products and Live Events
- Complimentary Ticket Offers
- Access to our Writer and Director Database
- Weekly "Tip of the Week" Emails by Ken Davenport
- Bonus offer worth over $347!
CO PRODUCER LEVEL
- ALL Associate Producer Benefits PLUS
- Complete Contact Details for Producers List (Email Included)
- Monthly "Office Hours" Calls with Ken Davenport
- Access to Sample Document Library (Budgets, Contracts, Agreements, etc.)
- Invitations to Industry Readings and Exclusive Events
- VIP Upgrade for The Producer's Perspective Super Conference
- Subscription to the Recoupment Report Newsletter by Ken Davenport
- FREE Access to Raise It: How to Raise Millions of Dollars . . . and Fast! ($497 value)
- Bonus offer worth over $347!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is PRO?
PRO is an online (and offline) members only club, filled with resources, training, exclusive opportunities, perks and a whole lot more, all designed to help you get your show and your career off the ground faster than you can do on your own.
It’ll answer those questions you know you have (the same ones I did) and a bunch more. Anything you need to know, you’ll find on PRO . . . or we’ll find a way for you to get it.
How do I know PRO is right for me?
If you are interested in learning more about the business of Broadway and Off-Broadway, or have a script or project you are hoping to launch, PRO will a valuable resource for you. The webinars alone are worth $149 each month, plus you’ll receive tips of the week and exclusive invites and offers throughout the course of your membership.
Who joins PRO?
The PRO community is filled with writers, producers, directors and other theatre professions on a path toward success. PRO is a great starting point for professionals just starting out, but also provides valuable resources for people further along in their career.
Is there a Guarantee?
You betcha! I offer a 30-day money back guarantee, no questions asked. Plus, you can cancel any time for free.
How long will it take to get access?
Immediate. As soon as you sign up you will be sent your login information and you’re golden.
How much does it cost to cancel?
$0. zippo. nothing. nada! If you decide The Producer’s Perspective PRO isn’t right for you, you can cancel at anytime.
What Membership level should I join?
The Associate Membership is a great place to start. As an Associate you have access to a lot of the information and resources on PRO, including the free monthly webinars (and archive of past webinars).
If you have a project you’re currently working on and need sample documents, sample contracts, agreements, and other advanced materials then the Co-Producer level is right for you.
If you are 100% committed to your success, and want to have monthly one-hour private coaching sessions with me, then Lead Producer is the right choice for you. I take on very few Lead Producers, so be sure to fill out your application as soon as possible before all of my slots fill up.