2. Telecharge is rebuilding their website.
3. We hit our goal of 10,000 members on BroadwaySpace.com three months early.
4. A NY Times staffer, who refused to be named, told me that his department loved DidHeLikeIt.com.
5. Broadway is going green.
6. I have a fantastic staff that comes in early and stays late: Matt, Jamie Lynn, Ryan, and all my interns and admin assistants (including Michael Roderick, who proofs these blogs every morning).
7. Altar Boyz, My First Time, and The Awesome 80s Prom all recouped. And Speed The Plow is speeding along on its way.
8. Seth Godin has a new book (I have an extra copy – first person to comment that they want it, gets it).
9. The new TKTS booth actually opened.
10. I get to wake up every morning and work in an industry that I love. I know, I know, that sentence is pure this, but it doesn't make it any less true.
Happy Thanksgiving. Just remember: Eat a turkey. Don't produce one.
SIGN UP TODAY
MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS
CATEGORIES10 Qs for Broadway Pros
Fun on a Friday
Invest in Broadway Shows
Overheard At Angus
Questions From Readers
The Most Popular Posts of the Month
Theater Things That Don't Make Sense
Things To See
Upcoming SeminarsJan18SatJan25Sat11:00 am How To Raise Money for your Show – in Chicago! @ TBDHow To Raise Money for your Show… @ TBDJan 25 @ 11:00 am – 5:00 pmEver since I started teaching my Get Your Show Off The Ground and Broadway Investing 101 Seminars, I’ve gotten a ton of requests to create a seminar dedicated to [...]Jan26Sun2:00 pm Get Your Show Off The Ground – in Chicago! @ TBDGet Your Show Off The Ground – i… @ TBDJan 26 @ 2:00 pm – 5:00 pmGot a script? A score? An idea? I get a lot of emails from people with a lot of the same questions about shows that [...]Feb1Sat11:00 am How To Raise Money for your Show @ DTE StudioHow To Raise Money for your Show @ DTE StudioFeb 1 @ 11:00 am – 5:00 pmTo view alternate dates for “How to Raise Money for Your Show” Click Here. Ever since I started teaching my Get Your Show Off The Ground and Broadway [...]
Ken’s Top 5 Reads
Purple Cow: Transform Your Business...
The Writers Journey: Mythic Structure for Writers