I don’t remember how I heard about Steve Cohen’s Chamber Magic, but somehow I did. Having been one of those kids that was into Chinese Linking Rings and Multiplying Sponge Balls, I was intrigued.
- Shows are only twice a week.
- Steve has performed for celebrities, politicians and the ultra-elite.
- The show is held in a suite at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel Towers (the same towers where all of the Presidents have resided when in town).
- Jackets and ties are required for men and dresses are required for women.
- There are only 50 seats sold for each performance. The front row, close to the magic, is sold at a premium.
- And . . . the show is sold out months in advance (I waited 5 to get my tickets).
SIGN UP TODAY
Ken’s Current Shows
MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS
CATEGORIES10 Qs for Broadway Pros
Fun on a Friday
Invest in Broadway Shows
Overheard At Angus
Questions From Readers
The Most Popular Posts of the Month
Theater Things That Don't Make Sense
Things To See
Ken’s Top 5 Reads
Purple Cow: Transform Your Business...
The Writers Journey: Mythic Structure for Writers