I don't remember how I heard about Steve Cohen's Chamber Magic, but somehow I did. Having been one of those kids that was into Chinese Linking Rings and Multiplying Sponge Balls, I was intrigued.
- Shows are only twice a week.
- Steve has performed for celebrities, politicians and the ultra-elite.
- The show is held in a suite at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel Towers (the same towers where all of the Presidents have resided when in town).
- Jackets and ties are required for men and dresses are required for women.
- There are only 50 seats sold for each performance. The front row, close to the magic, is sold at a premium.
- And . . . the show is sold out months in advance (I waited 5 to get my tickets).
SIGN UP TODAY
MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS
CATEGORIES10 Qs for Broadway Pros
Fun on a Friday
Invest in Broadway Shows
Overheard At Angus
Questions From Readers
The Most Popular Posts of the Month
Theater Things That Don't Make Sense
Things To See
Upcoming SeminarsJan18SatJan25Sat11:00 am How To Raise Money for your Show – in Chicago! @ TBDHow To Raise Money for your Show… @ TBDJan 25 @ 11:00 am – 5:00 pmEver since I started teaching my Get Your Show Off The Ground and Broadway Investing 101 Seminars, I’ve gotten a ton of requests to create a seminar dedicated to [...]Jan26Sun2:00 pm Get Your Show Off The Ground – in Chicago! @ TBDGet Your Show Off The Ground – i… @ TBDJan 26 @ 2:00 pm – 5:00 pmGot a script? A score? An idea? I get a lot of emails from people with a lot of the same questions about shows that [...]Feb1Sat11:00 am How To Raise Money for your Show @ DTE StudioHow To Raise Money for your Show @ DTE StudioFeb 1 @ 11:00 am – 5:00 pmTo view alternate dates for “How to Raise Money for Your Show” Click Here. Ever since I started teaching my Get Your Show Off The Ground and Broadway [...]
Ken’s Top 5 Reads
Purple Cow: Transform Your Business...
The Writers Journey: Mythic Structure for Writers