I don't remember how I heard about Steve Cohen's Chamber Magic, but somehow I did. Having been one of those kids that was into Chinese Linking Rings and Multiplying Sponge Balls, I was intrigued.
- Shows are only twice a week.
- Steve has performed for celebrities, politicians and the ultra-elite.
- The show is held in a suite at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel Towers (the same towers where all of the Presidents have resided when in town).
- Jackets and ties are required for men and dresses are required for women.
- There are only 50 seats sold for each performance. The front row, close to the magic, is sold at a premium.
- And . . . the show is sold out months in advance (I waited 5 to get my tickets).
SIGN UP TODAY
MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS
CATEGORIES10 Qs for Broadway Pros
Fun on a Friday
Invest in Broadway Shows
Overheard At Angus
Questions From Readers
The Most Popular Posts of the Month
Theater Things That Don't Make Sense
Things To See
Upcoming SeminarsJun 22 SatAug 17 SatSep 14 Sat
Ken’s Top 5 Reads
Purple Cow: Transform Your Business...
The Writers Journey: Mythic Structure for Writers