WHO: Creative Alliance Group, Inc.
SEEKING: Director of Programming
• High level of organizational skills, sales procurement,and extremely detail orientated.
• Energetic, responsible self-starter, personable, professional demeanor with good communication skills a must
• Ability to multi-task and good writing skills.
• Proficient at coming up with new ideas and marketing them.
• Computer skills in working with Mac on word documents & PDFs.
• Working knowledge of Mac, Internet Savvy, and on-line marketing skills.
• NYC Film, Theater and TV Industry knowledge a must
RESPONSIBILITIES: Create a programming schedule of over 100 events a month at full capacity.
COMPENSATION: Competitive salary plus commission.
HOW TO APPLY: Email cover letter and resume to Kumi Kimball at email@example.com
SIGN UP TODAY
Ken’s Current Shows
MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS
CATEGORIES10 Qs for Broadway Pros
Fun on a Friday
Invest in Broadway Shows
Overheard At Angus
Questions From Readers
The Most Popular Posts of the Month
Theater Things That Don't Make Sense
Things To See
Upcoming SeminarsJul 13 SatAug 17 SatNov 16 Sat
Ken’s Top 5 Reads
Purple Cow: Transform Your Business...
The Writers Journey: Mythic Structure for Writers