WHO: Marquee Merchandise
SEEKING: Marquee Merchandise, Matt Murphy Productions and The Broadway Store are currently seeking a full-time Graphic Designer/ Online Sales Manager to join our administrative team.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Graphic Design projects include maintaining each of our Broadway and Off-Broadway productions, including Memphis, War Horse, Stomp. Other Desert Cities, Berenstain Bears Live and many upcoming projects. The Graphic Designer / Online Sales Manager will also be responsible for maintaining the daily functions of our online shopping cart, The Broadway Store.
REQUIREMENTS: Experience and Core Responsibilities include the following:
• 2 or 4 year college degree, or equivalent work experience
• Excellent design skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver
• Organized, efficient, and capable of prioritizing multiple tasks
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• General IT knowledge
• Creative and inspiring product development
• General maintenance/design of The Broadway Store, as well as the company’s other websites
• Maintain product database
• Package and prepare online customer orders
• Provide excellent customer service
• Increase website traffic through advertisements and social media
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with affiliate companies
• Positive attitude and team player
• An interest in theatre and the arts is a benefit, though not necessary
WHEN: Position begins immediately.
PAY: Salary negotiable depending on experience. Health benefits after 3 months.
HOW TO APPLY: If interested, please send your cover letter, resume and portfolio to the attention of Roberto Alvarado Jr. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SIGN UP TODAY
Ken’s Current Shows
MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS
CATEGORIES10 Qs for Broadway Pros
Fun on a Friday
Invest in Broadway Shows
Overheard At Angus
Questions From Readers
The Most Popular Posts of the Month
Theater Things That Don't Make Sense
Things To See
Upcoming SeminarsJul 13 SatAug 17 SatNov 16 Sat
Ken’s Top 5 Reads
Purple Cow: Transform Your Business...
The Writers Journey: Mythic Structure for Writers