WHO: Actors' Equity Association
SEEKING: Actors Equity Association is seeking a Membership Associate to provide key administrative support for its New York Office.
• Enter all Membership application and weekly report information in a timely manner with a high degree of accuracy.
• Review weekly reports for Member related inaccuracies and omissions.
• Carry out the dues check off process.
• Post payments to Members’ accounts.
• Review delinquency reports and send appropriate correspondence.
• Answer Member inquires courteously and timely.
• Facilitate a timely bond clearance process by maintaining an accurate claims list throughout the season and by verifying that Equity has all pertinent Membership information.
• Maintain a respectful, professional work environment in interactions with other staff members and office guests.
• Detail-oriented and able to handle multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment.
• Sharp data entry skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proactive problem-solving attitude is valued
• Superior interpersonal and administrative skills
• Respect for confidentiality and discretion is a must.
PAY:• $14.8571 per hour, 35 hours a week
HOW TO APPLY: Send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
SIGN UP TODAY
MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS
CATEGORIES10 Qs for Broadway Pros
Fun on a Friday
Invest in Broadway Shows
Overheard At Angus
Questions From Readers
The Most Popular Posts of the Month
Theater Things That Don't Make Sense
Things To See
Upcoming SeminarsJun 22 SatAug 17 SatSep 14 Sat
Ken’s Top 5 Reads
Purple Cow: Transform Your Business...
The Writers Journey: Mythic Structure for Writers