The most read post of the month: Extra! Extra! Read all about it . . .
- The most commented on post of the month: It’s a tie! If there is such a thing as a book club… then why not… and It’s much easier to market to people when they are in your house.
- The comment of the month is from Brian Hajjar and was in response to A Special Black Friday Broadway Blog
Brian Hajjar said…
For christmas, I’m asking for theatre tickets because that’s the best christmas gift I could ever want! Also, seeing “Legally Blonde” live was much better than seeing it on MTV a couple of years ago (only reference I could think of, haha). The magic of live theatre isn’t within a TV screen.
- Come to the 4th Annual Producer’s Perspective Social on 12/15! RSVP today.
- Win 2 tickets to see Bonnie and Clyde on Broadway! Click here!
- Seminar Alert: How to Invest in a Broadway Show on 12/10! Click here for info.
SIGN UP TODAY
Ken’s Current Shows
MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS
CATEGORIES10 Qs for Broadway Pros
Fun on a Friday
Invest in Broadway Shows
Overheard At Angus
Questions From Readers
The Most Popular Posts of the Month
Theater Things That Don't Make Sense
Things To See
Upcoming SeminarsMay17Sat11:00 am How To Raise Money for your Show @ DTE StudioHow To Raise Money for your Show @ DTE StudioMay 17 @ 11:00 am – 5:00 pmTo view alternate dates for “How to Raise Money for Your Show” Click Here. Ever since I started teaching my Get Your Show Off The Ground and Broadway Investing [...]Jun16Mon7:00 pm How to Nail Your Audition Workshop @ The Davenport StudiosHow to Nail Your Audition Workshop @ The Davenport StudiosJun 16 @ 7:00 pm – 9:00 pmTo view alternate dates for the “How to Nail Your Audition Workshop″ click here. Do you want to improve your chances of getting your dream role? [...]Jun21SatAug16Sat11:00 am How To Raise Money for your Show @ DTE StudioHow To Raise Money for your Show @ DTE StudioAug 16 @ 11:00 am – 5:00 pmTo view alternate dates for “How to Raise Money for Your Show” Click Here. Ever since I started teaching my Get Your Show Off The Ground and Broadway Investing [...]
Ken’s Top 5 Reads
Purple Cow: Transform Your Business...
The Writers Journey: Mythic Structure for Writers