The most read post of the month: Extra! Extra! Read all about it . . .
- The most commented on post of the month: It’s a tie! If there is such a thing as a book club… then why not… and It’s much easier to market to people when they are in your house.
- The comment of the month is from Brian Hajjar and was in response to A Special Black Friday Broadway Blog
Brian Hajjar said…
For christmas, I’m asking for theatre tickets because that’s the best christmas gift I could ever want! Also, seeing “Legally Blonde” live was much better than seeing it on MTV a couple of years ago (only reference I could think of, haha). The magic of live theatre isn’t within a TV screen.
- Come to the 4th Annual Producer’s Perspective Social on 12/15! RSVP today.
- Win 2 tickets to see Bonnie and Clyde on Broadway! Click here!
- Seminar Alert: How to Invest in a Broadway Show on 12/10! Click here for info.
SIGN UP TODAY
MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS
CATEGORIES10 Qs for Broadway Pros
Fun on a Friday
Invest in Broadway Shows
Overheard At Angus
Questions From Readers
The Most Popular Posts of the Month
Theater Things That Don't Make Sense
Things To See
Upcoming SeminarsJun 22 SatAug 17 SatSep 14 Sat
Ken’s Top 5 Reads
Purple Cow: Transform Your Business...
The Writers Journey: Mythic Structure for Writers