WHO: New York City Center
SEEKING: Production Assistant
RESPONSIBILITIES: Aid Production Department in the management of all productions and ordering and tracking of materials and rentals.
• Support the Director of Production and Associate Production Manager in daily tasks.
• Perform product research, place, track, and distribute all orders for Production Department and Encores! shows, maintain Purchase Order database.
• Maintain positive relationships with stagehands and vendors.
• Supervise performances.
• Prior technical experience in dance, theatre, film, and/or movies
• Proficient with Excel and Outlook
• Good Organizational skills
• Knowledge of the Manhattan area
• Ability to carry up to 25 pounds
• Must have a flexible schedule, available to work nights and weekends
HOW TO APPLY: email firstname.lastname@example.org
SIGN UP TODAY
Ken’s Current Shows
MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS
CATEGORIES10 Qs for Broadway Pros
Fun on a Friday
Invest in Broadway Shows
Overheard At Angus
Questions From Readers
The Most Popular Posts of the Month
Theater Things That Don't Make Sense
Things To See
Upcoming SeminarsJul 13 SatAug 17 SatNov 16 Sat
Ken’s Top 5 Reads
Purple Cow: Transform Your Business...
The Writers Journey: Mythic Structure for Writers