Part-Time Finance Assistant – LeAp
SEEKING: PART-TIME FINANCE ASSISTANT
– Help with billing over $1,000,000 to the NYC Department of Education (DOE) for services rendered by LeAp including tracking PO’s, making and receiving time logs, submission of time logs and invoices to the DOE.
– Review Teaching Artists’ paper work for payment.
– Communicate with Teaching Artists on finance-related matters.
– Contact officials of NYC local schools and the DOE: especially Principals, Assistant Principals and Business Managers.
– Review paperwork from our Afterschool Site Directors for payroll submission and for specific budget matters.
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong mathematical skills
• Quick learner
• Good at multitasking
• Very detail oriented
• Strong problem solving skills
• Excellent written and oral communication
• Comfortable dealing with many different people
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and QuickBooks literate
HOW TO APPLY: Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com, subject line: “FINANCE ASSISTANT”