SEEKING: PART-TIME FINANCE ASSISTANT
- Help with billing over $1,000,000 to the NYC Department of Education (DOE) for services rendered by LeAp including tracking PO’s, making and receiving time logs, submission of time logs and invoices to the DOE.
- Review Teaching Artists’ paper work for payment.
- Communicate with Teaching Artists on finance-related matters.
- Contact officials of NYC local schools and the DOE: especially Principals, Assistant Principals and Business Managers.
- Review paperwork from our Afterschool Site Directors for payroll submission and for specific budget matters.
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong mathematical skills
• Quick learner
• Good at multitasking
• Very detail oriented
• Strong problem solving skills
• Excellent written and oral communication
• Comfortable dealing with many different people
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and QuickBooks literate
HOW TO APPLY: Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line: “FINANCE ASSISTANT”
SIGN UP TODAY
MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS
CATEGORIES10 Qs for Broadway Pros
Fun on a Friday
Invest in Broadway Shows
Overheard At Angus
Questions From Readers
The Most Popular Posts of the Month
Theater Things That Don't Make Sense
Things To See
Upcoming SeminarsJun 22 SatAug 17 SatSep 14 Sat
Ken’s Top 5 Reads
Purple Cow: Transform Your Business...
The Writers Journey: Mythic Structure for Writers