SEEKING: PART-TIME FINANCE ASSISTANT
- Help with billing over $1,000,000 to the NYC Department of Education (DOE) for services rendered by LeAp including tracking PO’s, making and receiving time logs, submission of time logs and invoices to the DOE.
- Review Teaching Artists’ paper work for payment.
- Communicate with Teaching Artists on finance-related matters.
- Contact officials of NYC local schools and the DOE: especially Principals, Assistant Principals and Business Managers.
- Review paperwork from our Afterschool Site Directors for payroll submission and for specific budget matters.
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong mathematical skills
• Quick learner
• Good at multitasking
• Very detail oriented
• Strong problem solving skills
• Excellent written and oral communication
• Comfortable dealing with many different people
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and QuickBooks literate
HOW TO APPLY: Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com, subject line: “FINANCE ASSISTANT”
SIGN UP TODAY
MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS
CATEGORIES10 Qs for Broadway Pros
Fun on a Friday
Invest in Broadway Shows
Overheard At Angus
Questions From Readers
The Most Popular Posts of the Month
Theater Things That Don't Make Sense
Things To See
Upcoming SeminarsJan18SatJan25Sat11:00 am How To Raise Money for your Show – in Chicago! @ TBDHow To Raise Money for your Show… @ TBDJan 25 @ 11:00 am – 5:00 pmEver since I started teaching my Get Your Show Off The Ground and Broadway Investing 101 Seminars, I’ve gotten a ton of requests to create a seminar dedicated to [...]Jan26Sun2:00 pm Get Your Show Off The Ground – in Chicago! @ TBDGet Your Show Off The Ground – i… @ TBDJan 26 @ 2:00 pm – 5:00 pmGot a script? A score? An idea? I get a lot of emails from people with a lot of the same questions about shows that [...]Feb1Sat11:00 am How To Raise Money for your Show @ DTE StudioHow To Raise Money for your Show @ DTE StudioFeb 1 @ 11:00 am – 5:00 pmTo view alternate dates for “How to Raise Money for Your Show” Click Here. Ever since I started teaching my Get Your Show Off The Ground and Broadway [...]
Ken’s Top 5 Reads
Purple Cow: Transform Your Business...
The Writers Journey: Mythic Structure for Writers