SEEKING: PART-TIME FINANCE ASSISTANT
- Help with billing over $1,000,000 to the NYC Department of Education (DOE) for services rendered by LeAp including tracking PO’s, making and receiving time logs, submission of time logs and invoices to the DOE.
- Review Teaching Artists’ paper work for payment.
- Communicate with Teaching Artists on finance-related matters.
- Contact officials of NYC local schools and the DOE: especially Principals, Assistant Principals and Business Managers.
- Review paperwork from our Afterschool Site Directors for payroll submission and for specific budget matters.
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong mathematical skills
• Quick learner
• Good at multitasking
• Very detail oriented
• Strong problem solving skills
• Excellent written and oral communication
• Comfortable dealing with many different people
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and QuickBooks literate
HOW TO APPLY: Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line: “FINANCE ASSISTANT”
SIGN UP TODAY
Ken’s Current Shows
MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS
CATEGORIES10 Qs for Broadway Pros
Fun on a Friday
Invest in Broadway Shows
Overheard At Angus
Questions From Readers
The Most Popular Posts of the Month
Theater Things That Don't Make Sense
Things To See
Upcoming SeminarsMay17Sat11:00 am How To Raise Money for your Show @ DTE StudioHow To Raise Money for your Show @ DTE StudioMay 17 @ 11:00 am – 5:00 pmTo view alternate dates for “How to Raise Money for Your Show” Click Here. Ever since I started teaching my Get Your Show Off The Ground and Broadway Investing [...]Jun16Mon7:00 pm How to Nail Your Audition Workshop @ The Davenport StudiosHow to Nail Your Audition Workshop @ The Davenport StudiosJun 16 @ 7:00 pm – 9:00 pmTo view alternate dates for the “How to Nail Your Audition Workshop″ click here. Do you want to improve your chances of getting your dream role? [...]Jun21SatAug16Sat11:00 am How To Raise Money for your Show @ DTE StudioHow To Raise Money for your Show @ DTE StudioAug 16 @ 11:00 am – 5:00 pmTo view alternate dates for “How to Raise Money for Your Show” Click Here. Ever since I started teaching my Get Your Show Off The Ground and Broadway Investing [...]
Ken’s Top 5 Reads
Purple Cow: Transform Your Business...
The Writers Journey: Mythic Structure for Writers