Time for that monthly summary of what got your attention last month here at The Producer’s Perspective:
- The most read post of the month: 5 Shows that Stand Out at NYMF 2012
- The most commented on post of the month: Have you been to the Broadway museum?
- The comment of the month is from Kevin Lambert and was in response to Summer lovin’, had me a basketball blast:
We need to build an APP that collects listings of ALL readings. Sort of a free (or cheap) way of having all readings be listed. Want to go to a reading this week? — check it out here. Get people to put all the info in one place rather than having everyone trying to beat the drum for each individual reading begging friends and relatives to attend. Like the old Shake ‘N Bake ads, I wanna help!
(Got a comment? I love ‘em, so comment below! Email subscribers, click here then scroll down, to say what’s on your mind!)
- WEBINAR ALERT! Broadway Investing 101 Webinar next Tuesday at 7 PM! Click here to register so you can learn from your home while lounging in your PJs!
- Take my Get Your Show Off The Ground Seminar on 8/18. Only a few spots left. Click here to register.
- Win Show Biz – The Novel! Click here.
SIGN UP TODAY
MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS
CATEGORIES10 Qs for Broadway Pros
Fun on a Friday
Invest in Broadway Shows
Overheard At Angus
Questions From Readers
The Most Popular Posts of the Month
Theater Things That Don't Make Sense
Things To See
Upcoming SeminarsJun 22 SatAug 17 SatSep 14 Sat
Ken’s Top 5 Reads
Purple Cow: Transform Your Business...
The Writers Journey: Mythic Structure for Writers