Time for that monthly summary of what got your attention last month here at The Producer’s Perspective:
- The most read post of the month: The future “Under Forty” Producers – Are there any?
- The most commented on post of the month: The future “Under Forty” Producers – Are there any?
- The comment of the month is from Brandon and was in response to Will we charge for more legroom too?:
I know it’s a huge expense, but if theatre owners really wanted to attract customers, they would take a page from the movie theatre industry (beyond just selling concessions) and make ALL of their seats comfortable.
Remember, unlike a Broadway show, an airplane is not the destination. It doesn’t matter how comfortable the flight is, if your day at Disneyland is always miserable, you’ll stop going.
(Got a comment? I love ‘em, so comment below! Email subscribers, click here then scroll down, to say what’s on your mind!)
Collaborator Speed Date – Back to School Edition on 9/6 at 6:30PM! Click here to register.
- The Davenport Supper Club: Musical Theatre Workshop – Every other Tuesday beginning 10/2 at 5:30PM! Click here to register.
- Win tickets to see The Pied Piper of the Lower East Side! Click Here to enter.
SIGN UP TODAY
MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS
CATEGORIES10 Qs for Broadway Pros
Fun on a Friday
Invest in Broadway Shows
Overheard At Angus
Questions From Readers
The Most Popular Posts of the Month
Theater Things That Don't Make Sense
Things To See
Upcoming SeminarsJun 22 SatAug 17 SatSep 14 Sat
Ken’s Top 5 Reads
Purple Cow: Transform Your Business...
The Writers Journey: Mythic Structure for Writers