Time for that monthly summary of what got your attention last month here at The Producer’s Perspective
- The most read post of the month: Wanna be an Associate Producer? Introducing the DTE AP Scholarship.
- The most commented on post of the month: How to ensure Broadway’s future audiences and actors.
- The comment of the month is from Sean and was in response to How to ensure Broadway’s future audiences and actors.:
I always think of this…
Which is more powerful?
“Mommy-Mommy, I’m gonna see Cinderella!”
“Mommy-Mommy, I’m gonna BE Cinderella!”
(Got a comment? I love ‘em, so comment below! Email Subscribers, click here then scroll down to say what’s on your mind!)
- Apply for our Associate Producer Scholarship on Macbeth. Click here.
- Win two tickets to a CTI Workshop! Click here to enter.
- SEMINAR ALERT: Broadway Investing 101 Seminar THIS Saturday, March 2. Register today! ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT!
SIGN UP TODAY
MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS
CATEGORIES10 Qs for Broadway Pros
Fun on a Friday
Invest in Broadway Shows
Overheard At Angus
Questions From Readers
The Most Popular Posts of the Month
Theater Things That Don't Make Sense
Things To See
Upcoming SeminarsJan18SatJan25Sat11:00 am How To Raise Money for your Show – in Chicago! @ TBDHow To Raise Money for your Show… @ TBDJan 25 @ 11:00 am – 5:00 pmEver since I started teaching my Get Your Show Off The Ground and Broadway Investing 101 Seminars, I’ve gotten a ton of requests to create a seminar dedicated to [...]Jan26Sun2:00 pm Get Your Show Off The Ground – in Chicago! @ TBDGet Your Show Off The Ground – i… @ TBDJan 26 @ 2:00 pm – 5:00 pmGot a script? A score? An idea? I get a lot of emails from people with a lot of the same questions about shows that [...]Feb1Sat11:00 am How To Raise Money for your Show @ DTE StudioHow To Raise Money for your Show @ DTE StudioFeb 1 @ 11:00 am – 5:00 pmTo view alternate dates for “How to Raise Money for Your Show” Click Here. Ever since I started teaching my Get Your Show Off The Ground and Broadway [...]
Ken’s Top 5 Reads
Purple Cow: Transform Your Business...
The Writers Journey: Mythic Structure for Writers