Time for that monthly summary of what got your attention last month here at The Producer’s Perspective
- The most read post of the month: What the Tuck is taking up all our Broadway Theaters?
- The most commented on post of the month: How to improve theater-going manners in your audience.
- The comment of the month is from Kristopher Weaver and was in response to What we can learn from The Final Four.:
I’d hate to see the drama blow up into something which could lose the integrity with which we try to keep it classy in the theater, but if it could stay in the realms of fun-for-the-viewer, (example: a youtube video of the casts of Once and Newsies battling it off in West Side Story dance-fight fashion) it could build anticipation leading into Tony week.
PS – I for one would love to see a “Tony Week” full of events all over the place leading up to the awards ceremony.
(Got a comment? I love ‘em, so comment below! Email Subscribers, click here then scroll down to say what’s on your mind!)
- Win $500 in our 10 Minute Play Contest! Enter here.
- Win tickets to The Fabulous Lipitones at Goodspeed Opera House. Click here.
- Only 64 performances of Macbeth remain! Get tix.
SIGN UP TODAY
MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS
CATEGORIES10 Qs for Broadway Pros
Fun on a Friday
Invest in Broadway Shows
Overheard At Angus
Questions From Readers
The Most Popular Posts of the Month
Theater Things That Don't Make Sense
Things To See
Upcoming SeminarsJan18SatJan25Sat11:00 am How To Raise Money for your Show – in Chicago! @ TBDHow To Raise Money for your Show… @ TBDJan 25 @ 11:00 am – 5:00 pmEver since I started teaching my Get Your Show Off The Ground and Broadway Investing 101 Seminars, I’ve gotten a ton of requests to create a seminar dedicated to [...]Jan26Sun2:00 pm Get Your Show Off The Ground – in Chicago! @ TBDGet Your Show Off The Ground – i… @ TBDJan 26 @ 2:00 pm – 5:00 pmGot a script? A score? An idea? I get a lot of emails from people with a lot of the same questions about shows that [...]Feb1Sat11:00 am How To Raise Money for your Show @ DTE StudioHow To Raise Money for your Show @ DTE StudioFeb 1 @ 11:00 am – 5:00 pmTo view alternate dates for “How to Raise Money for Your Show” Click Here. Ever since I started teaching my Get Your Show Off The Ground and Broadway [...]
Ken’s Top 5 Reads
Purple Cow: Transform Your Business...
The Writers Journey: Mythic Structure for Writers