Time for that monthly summary of what got your attention last month here at The Producer’s Perspective
- The most read post of the month: 3 Reasons Why Lion King Made a Billion Bucks.
- The most commented on post of the month: A life lesson learned from a flight attendant.
- The comment of the month is from Laurent and was in response to A lesson for all Broadway Producers from Blackberry.:
This speaks to something you often talk about; there is no relaxing. there is no looking back; only forward. As you told us Hal Prince always did after opening night. He’d take a meeting for the next project. You told us you do the same. I remember Nathan Lane on the day after The Producers opened, took one of the ensemble members and said, “Don’t get caught up in this. In no time at all, they won’t be knocking on our door that hard.” His biggest opening night of his life was followed by his opening in….The Frogs. Success is fickle…for ALL artists. Thanks for today’s post, Ken.
(Got a comment? I love ‘em, so comment below! Email Subscribers, click here then scroll down to say what’s on your mind!)
- Have you invested in a Broadway show? Take our Broadway Investor Survey by clicking here!
- Take the Get Your Show Off The Ground Seminar on Saturday, November 16th. Click here!
- Win tickets to see La Soirée! Click here to enter!
- Only 1 (!) more chance to party like it’s 1989 at The Awesome 80s Prom! SEE IT TOMORROW!
SIGN UP TODAY
Ken’s Current Shows
MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS
CATEGORIES10 Qs for Broadway Pros
Fun on a Friday
Invest in Broadway Shows
Overheard At Angus
Questions From Readers
The Most Popular Posts of the Month
Theater Things That Don't Make Sense
Things To See
Upcoming SeminarsApr9WedApr12SatMay17Sat11:00 am How To Raise Money for your Show @ DTE StudioHow To Raise Money for your Show @ DTE StudioMay 17 @ 11:00 am – 5:00 pmTo view alternate dates for “How to Raise Money for Your Show” Click Here. Ever since I started teaching my Get Your Show Off The Ground and Broadway Investing [...]Jun16Mon7:00 pm How to Nail Your Audition Workshop @ The Davenport StudiosHow to Nail Your Audition Workshop @ The Davenport StudiosJun 16 @ 7:00 pm – 9:00 pmTo view alternate dates for the “How to Nail Your Audition Workshop″ click here. Do you want to improve your chances of getting your dream role? [...]
Ken’s Top 5 Reads
Purple Cow: Transform Your Business...
The Writers Journey: Mythic Structure for Writers