The Most Popular Posts of the Month: April
Time for that monthly summary of what got your attention last month here at The Producer’s Perspective:
- The most read post of the month: Announcing the first ever Ghostlight Awards – for the people behind the curtain.
- The most commented on post of the month: Clive Davis thinks our new musicals stink.
- The comment of the month is from Stu and was in response to Why do people give Standing Ovations? We did a SURVEY to find out.
When you spend a few hundred bucks on a night at the theatre with your family, friends or evening companion – standing up and clapping makes you feel like you really got your money’s worth. I think you clap for the cast and crew but you also applaud yourself for feeling like a part of it all. Then you can go home and say that the show was well worth the price of admission. So good, it even got a standing-O.
(Got a comment? I love ‘em, so comment below! Email Subscribers, click here then scroll down to say what’s on your mind!)
– – – –
– Nominate your favorite Broadway Behind The Curtain Staffer for the 1st Annual GHOSTLIGHT AWARDS! Click here.
– Need help raising money? Who doesn’t. Take my How To Raise Money seminar and raise more money faster. Guaranteed. Register today.
– Win 2 tickets to see Under My Skin. Click here.
– Vote for the BroadwaySpotted’s Next Big Star finalists! Click here to vote.