Taught by Kristin Johnson, Director of Advertising and Marketing at Davenport Theatrical Enterprises, Inc.
The saying “You have to spend money to make money” is no longer true when it comes to the world of theater. In the “How to Market Your Show for Free” seminar you’ll learn how to optimize your personal network, leverage online promotional opportunities, and negotiate beneficial trades to sell out your show without having to sell your house.
Topics Discussed Include:
- Procuring free and extreme discounts on promotional materials
- Navigating free online marketing opportunities
- Building a sales team
- Creating a beneficial promotion
- Finding opportunities to make more cash
- Commission-only opportunities
- Strategic comping strategies
- Understanding your audience
By the end of the seminar, you will be able to revolutionize your project’s marketing strategy, decrease your running costs, and sell more tickets today!
SIGN UP TODAY
Ken’s Current Shows
MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS
CATEGORIES10 Qs for Broadway Pros
Fun on a Friday
Invest in Broadway Shows
Overheard At Angus
Questions From Readers
The Most Popular Posts of the Month
Theater Things That Don't Make Sense
Things To See
Upcoming SeminarsJul 13 SatAug 17 SatNov 16 Sat
Ken’s Top 5 Reads
Purple Cow: Transform Your Business...
The Writers Journey: Mythic Structure for Writers