Taught by Steven Tartick, Director of Online Marketing at Davenport Theatrical Enterprises, Inc.
- How to setup social media accounts for your show.
- What is Twitter, and why does it matter?
- Location-Based Marketing (“Check-ins” and mobile online marketing).
- Finding your online voice.
- Turning online buzz into ticket sales.
- Creating cross-platform marketing campaigns.
- Turning past patrons into promoters using Facebook.
By the end of the workshop, you will have all of the technical know-how to promote your show on social media, and have a clear understanding of the best practices and strategy for success.
SIGN UP TODAY
MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS
CATEGORIES10 Qs for Broadway Pros
Fun on a Friday
Invest in Broadway Shows
Overheard At Angus
Questions From Readers
The Most Popular Posts of the Month
Theater Things That Don't Make Sense
Things To See
Upcoming SeminarsJun 22 SatAug 17 SatSep 14 Sat
Ken’s Top 5 Reads
Purple Cow: Transform Your Business...
The Writers Journey: Mythic Structure for Writers