Taught by Steven Tartick, Director of Online Marketing at Davenport Theatrical Enterprises, Inc.
- How to setup social media accounts for your show.
- What is Twitter, and why does it matter?
- Location-Based Marketing (“Check-ins” and mobile online marketing).
- Finding your online voice.
- Turning online buzz into ticket sales.
- Creating cross-platform marketing campaigns.
- Turning past patrons into promoters using Facebook.
By the end of the workshop, you will have all of the technical know-how to promote your show on social media, and have a clear understanding of the best practices and strategy for success.
SIGN UP TODAY
MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS
CATEGORIES10 Qs for Broadway Pros
Fun on a Friday
Invest in Broadway Shows
Overheard At Angus
Questions From Readers
The Most Popular Posts of the Month
Theater Things That Don't Make Sense
Things To See
Upcoming SeminarsDec5ThuDec7Sat11:00 am How to Raise Money for your Show – SOLD OUT @ DTE StudioHow to Raise Money for your Show… @ DTE StudioDec 7 @ 11:00 am – 5:00 pmBack to Calendar When: April 24, 2012 @ 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm View Full-Size Map Add to Calendar Add to Google Where: DTE [...]Jan18SatJan25Sat11:00 am How To Raise Money for your Show – in Chicago! @ TBDHow To Raise Money for your Show… @ TBDJan 25 @ 11:00 am – 5:00 pmBack to Calendar When: April 24, 2012 @ 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm View Full-Size Map Add to Calendar Add to Google Where: DTE [...]
Ken’s Top 5 Reads
Purple Cow: Transform Your Business...
The Writers Journey: Mythic Structure for Writers