Blue Man Productions, best known for our theatrical production Blue Man Group, seeks a motivated, dedicated Marketing Intern. This is a great opportunity to be exposed to sales, marketing, and press for an exciting and unique theatrical production and entertainment company!
The Marketing Intern will have exposure to database marketing, project management, and team work by working with our six city productions. Some of the learning opportunities we will provide include the following:
- Work with all levels of marketing team on execution of national and local press, marketing, & promotional initiatives
- Work closely with the NY and Las Vegas teams to prepare for the opening of our brand new show at the Monte Carlo in Vegas
- Conduct research on potential partnerships and new trade opportunities for our production at the Astor Place Theatre, working in conjunction with local marketing manager
- Participate in strategic & tactical planning & execution of nationwide sales programs
- Work with Marketing Coordinator to assist with administrative needs for meetings and presentations as needed.
- Assist with archival of press, social media and misc. marketing materials
- Other duties as assigned
The intern is expected to work approximately 20 hours per week from Sept-Dec. We would like someone with an interest and/or experience in Arts & Entertainment Marketing. Basic Microsoft Office knowledge is required for this role (especially Outlook, Word, and Excel). An ideal candidate will be able to multi-task and collaborate with others easily.
We offer a stipend and monthly Metro Card, and this internship is available for college credit.
To be considered, please send your resume and compelling cover letter telling us why you should be our intern to:
FAX (212) 226-6609