THANK YOU FOR YOUR PURCHASE!
You will receive a confirmation email in the next 12 minutes. Until then . . .
If you are looking for exclusive content for theater-makers that's not available on the blog, like our Training Course Library, Execution Plan Series, access to live Office Hour Calls with Ken, and more . . . keep reading to learn about our "PRO" version!
STOP US IF ANY OF THIS SOUNDS FAMILIAR...
- You have a great idea for a show, but don't know where to start...
- You've written or gotten the rights to a show, and you're not sure what to do next...
- You've spent countless hours rehearsing and putting on readings, but you feel stuck and can't seem to break through...
- You're struggling to raise the money you need to get your show off the ground...
THAT'S WHAT INSPIRED US TO BUILD THE PRODUCER'S PERSPECTIVE PRO
The Producer's Perspective PRO is an online training program, resource guide and active community for theatre professionals looking to advance their production or career.
Through a combination of online training courses taught by Tony Award-winning Broadway Producer Ken Davenport, monthly Live Office Hours Calls with Ken, weekly tips, monthly industry newsletters, and in person networking events, The Producer's Perspective PRO enables Writers, Producers, Actors, Directors, General Managers and other professionals to learn in the way that best suits their needs.
Members are able to log into our online portal anytime to take their available courses, access replays of past Office Hours, browse through our Marketing Toolkit, or even peruse our Writer, Actor and Director Databases for potential collaborators.
Monthly Mixers are held in New York City for members local to New York, or able to travel, while additional networking opportunities are available through a Private Facebook Group to keep "out of town" members connected and engaged. This Facebook Group is also an excellent resource for asking questions of the group and our team, learning about play submission opportunities, accessing special PRO member discounts, promoting your own work, and so much more.
If you're looking for answers to questions like "how do I produce a play," or "how to I find a Broadway producer," or even "how do I get my show to Broadway," then The Producer's Perspective PRO is for you!
MEET THE PRODUCER BEHIND THE PRODUCER'S PERSPECTIVE PRO
Ken Davenport - Tony Award Winning Broadway Producer
Ken is a Tony Award-winning producer of Broadway and Off Broadway shows, including most recently Groundhog Day: The Musical, Deaf West’s Spring Awakening, and The Play That Goes Wrong, as well as the upcoming Broadway revival of Once On This Island and original musical Gettin’ the Band Back Together. Davenport has revolutionized the Broadway market with his diverse approaches at engaging audiences through his shows, as well as supported the Broadway ecosystem through a number of his own subsidiary businesses. He is an internationally recognized and award-winning writer of several Broadway and Off Broadway shows as well as several books about producing, Broadway investing, and how to raise money for shows. Additionally, he is the Executive Producer for North America for Andrew Lloyd Webber’s Really Useful Group.
In 2004, he formed Davenport Theatrical Enterprises and began producing his own shows. His “first born” was The Awesome 80s Prom, which ran for 10 years, followed quickly by the Outer Critics Circle Award-Winning Best Musical Altar Boyz, and My First Time, which has been seen in over 20 countries worldwide. He was the first producer to have three shows running simultaneously Off Broadway. All three shows recouped their investment.
He returned to Broadway soon after and since then has produced shows such as Once On This Island, Groundhog Day, The Play That Goes Wrong, Deaf West’s Spring Awakening, 13, Will Ferrell’s You’re Welcome America, Godspell, Kinky Boots, Macbeth, The Bridges of Madison County, Mothers and Sons, It’s Only A Play and The Visit. Ken is also producing the upcoming original Broadway Musical Gettin’ the Band Back Together of which he also co-wrote the book.
Trusted by 250+ Playwrights, Producers, Directors and more . . .
Access to in depth online training courses covering all aspects of the business of Broadway!
Contact lists for Producers, General Managers, Booking Agents and more!
Access to exclusive discounts from partners, including rehearsal space, equipment rentals and more!
Monthly Office Hour Calls with Ken Davenport
Speak directly with Tony Award-Winning Broadway Producer Ken Davenport on monthly Office Hours with Ken!
Mastermind and Writers Groups
Co and Lead Producers get automatic acceptance into their choice of a Mastermind or Writers Group!
Get to know your fellow PRO members as well as meet and greet with industry experts at our monthly mixers!
Receive monthly newsletters (in the mail!) written by Ken Davenport on a range of topics he can’t discuss on his blog!
Private Facebook Group
Discuss and promote your work among the PRO community in our Private Facebook Group!
YOU GET INSTANT ACCESS TO THE COMPLETE TRAINING LIBRARY!
When you join PRO at any membership level you get instant access to our complete training course library! With new online workshops being added each month, this online video library is a wealth of information and many members consider it the most valuable resource! Here are just a FEW of the courses available on PRO right now!
EACH OF THESE COURSES ARE WORTH $199 ON THEIR OWN! GET OVER 16+ COURSES FOR JUST $27 TODAY!
Everything you need to get your show off the ground.
Included in Associate PRO
- Monthly Office Hours Calls Live with Ken Davenport
- Training Course Library with 20+ Hours of On-Demand Learning for Producers
- Contact Lists for Producers, GMs, Agents and more
- Access to Writer, Producer & Actor Database
- Complimentary Ticket Offers
- Networking Mixers
- VIP Upgrade at the annual Super Conference
- Discounts on ALL Producer's Perspective Events
- Raising Money Toolbox
- $25 Bonus Bucks Each Month To Be Used Towards Events, Consults and Script Coverage
- Super Conference Video Archive (2017 & 2018)
- And more!
For advanced professionals who are ready to take their show to the next level.
Included in Co PRO Membership
- All Associate Benefits PLUS
- Admission to choice of Mastermind or Writers Group
- Access to Sample Document Library (Budgets, Contracts, Agreements, etc.)
- Access to Raise It: How to Raise Millions of Dollars . . . and Fast! ($497 value)
- Access to Producing 101 Course ($497 value)
- VIP Upgrade at Super Conference 2018
- FREE Rehearsal Space on Saturday Mornings at the Davenport Theatre
For established theatre professionals who have projects in advanced stages of development.
Included in Lead PRO Membership
- All Co Producer Benefits PLUS
- Quarterly Mastermind Weekends with Ken Davenport & Award-Winning Guest Speakers
- Unlimited Email Support from Ken Davenport
- 1 Script Coverage with Eric Webb
- 1 Script Coverage with Ken Davenport
- 2 Complimentary Tickets to the Super Conference in November
- Ken Davenport's Attendance at Your Reading or Production
The Producer's Perspective PRO offers a satisfaction guarantee! If after 30 days you do not wish to continue the program you are free to cancel at no cost! And, if you feel that you did not receive valuable information from your membership, we will refund your first month's payment.
The Producer's Perspective PRO offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If after being a member for 12 months or longer you do not feel as though the membership has helped you advance your career, we will offer you a full refund. We just need to see proof you have taken the courses, engaged in the Facebook group and/or attended the networking events, all of which are essential parts of the program.