The Producer's Perspective PRO Case Study with Elizabeth Searle
The Producer's Perspective PRO Benefits
There are three levels of membership and each membership level offers a variety of benefits.
Our introductory level membership is the Associate Producer Level, which provides access to the majority of our resources, including our training courses and Office Hours Calls with Ken.
For PROfessionals looking for a more in-depth dive into the world of Producing Theatre, the Co Producer Level is the way to go! Co Producers also receive admission into their choice of a Mastermind or Writers Group, which meetfor 2-3 hour sessions each month!
The Lead Producer Level is a great option for Writers and Producers who are truly committed to their success and looking to make that next jump in their career. Lead Producer have all the benefits of Co Producer, but also get to attend exclusive Quarterly Mastermind Weekends with Ken Davenport, as well as receive FREE script coverage and consultations.
What do I get with each level?
ASSOCIATE PRODUCER LEVEL
- Office Hour Calls with Ken Davenport
- Monthly Live Online Workshops with Ken Davenport
- Access to Online Training Courses
- Mailing Lists for Producers, General Managers, Agents and More
- Vendor and Resource Guides with Contact Information
- Exclusive Discounts on Products and Live Events
- Complimentary Ticket Offers
- Access to our Writer and Director Database
- Weekly "Tip of the Week" Emails by Ken Davenport
- Monthly Newsletters with Exclusive Content by Ken Davenport
- Bonus offer worth over $347!
CO PRODUCER LEVEL
- ALL Associate Producer Benefits PLUS
- Admission into choice or Mastermind of Writers Group
- Access to Sample Document Library (Budgets, Contracts, Agreements, etc.)
- Invitations to Industry Readings and Exclusive Events
- VIP Upgrade for The Producer's Perspective Super Conference
- Subscription to the Recoupment Report Newsletter by Ken Davenport
- FREE Access to Raise It: How to Raise Millions of Dollars . . . and Fast! ($497 value)
- Complete Contact Details for Producers List
- Bonus offer worth over $347!
LEAD PRODUCER LEVEL
- ALL Co Producer Benefits PLUS
- Quarterly Mastermind Weekends with Ken Davenport (can bring a guest)
- Unlimited Email Support from Ken Davenport
- Special Invitations to Industry Events
- 1 Script Coverage with Eric Webb
- 1-hour Marketing Consult with Monica Hammond
- 1-hour General Management Consult with Ryan Conway
- 1-hour Producing Consult with Valeria Novakoff
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is PRO?
PRO is an online (and offline) members only club, filled with resources, training, exclusive opportunities, perks and a whole lot more, all designed to help you get your show and your career off the ground faster than you can do on your own.
It’ll answer those questions you know you have (the same ones I did) and a bunch more. Anything you need to know, you’ll find on PRO . . . or we’ll find a way for you to get it.
How do I know PRO is right for me?
If you are interested in learning more about the business of Broadway and Off-Broadway, or have a script or project you are hoping to launch, PRO will a valuable resource for you.
Who joins PRO?
The PRO community is filled with writers, producers, directors and other theatre professions on a path toward success. PRO is a great starting point for professionals just starting out, but also provides valuable resources for people further along in their career.
Is there a Guarantee?
You betcha! I offer a 30-day money back guarantee, no questions asked. Plus, you can cancel any time for free.
How long will it take to get access?
Immediate. As soon as you sign up you will be sent your login information and you’re golden.
How much does it cost to cancel?
$0. zippo. nothing. nada! If you decide The Producer’s Perspective PRO isn’t right for you, you can cancel at anytime.
What Membership level should I join?
The Associate Membership is a great place to start. As an Associate you have access to a lot of the information and resources on PRO, including the free monthly webinars (and archive of past webinars).
If you have a project you’re currently working on and need sample documents, sample contracts, agreements, and other advanced materials then the Co-Producer level is right for you.
If you are 100% committed to your success, and want to have monthly one-hour private coaching sessions with me, then Lead Producer is the right choice for you. I take on very few Lead Producers, so be sure to fill out your application as soon as possible before all of my slots fill up.