Win the new iPhone! Play the Producer’s Perspective Tony Pool!
All right, let’s see who’s got game! It’s time to pick your winners for The Producer’s Perspective Tony Pool.
I’ve picked prizes that I think are essential for all Producers out there:
GRAND PRIZE – The new iPhone!
Unfortunately, I wish I had a handle on when it was coming out, but I don’t. Rumors are swirling that it’ll be announced before the Tonys (June 9th), but whenever it comes out, the winner (and me!!!) will get one!
1st PRIZE – $50 Dinner at Angus, where all the Tony Award winners (and losers) hang out.
2nd Prize – Pick any 2 books from my recommended books on my blog, plus a 4 pack of Red Bull.
A few rules:
– Only one entry per person.
– All questions are weighted the same. It’s just like an 8th grade
exam. The person with the highest percentage of correct answers wins!
– Only one winner per prize. There is a tie-breaker.
– Polls close on June 15th at 12:01 AM.
– IMPORTANT: Only Producer’s Perspective email subscribers are eligible. You MUST
subscribe to the feed via the feedburner email box to the left in order to win. Make sure you sign up today!
– Employees of Davenport Theatrical and Gerry Schoenfeld are ineligible (There’s no real reason to make Gerry ineligible, other than that it makes me feel like I have just a thimble’s amount of power to say he can’t play with us)
– If Gerry Schoenfeld doesn’t like that last rule or any rule (or the color of my shirt, for that matter), I reserve the right to strike it faster than they struck the Glory Days set.