Internet Marketing/ Web Design Position – Davenport Theatrical Enterprises
SEEKING: A marketing maven to join the Davenport Theatrical Enterprises internet marketing/ web design department.
- Proficient in CSS Web Design.
- Understand the best practices for search engine optimization.
- Analyze the opportunity for growing organic traffic in Google, Yahoo and MSN.
- Drive hands-on optimization work, including page construction, site architecture, content, keyword research and SEO copy writing.
- Research, identify and establish link partners for our sites and for internal linking strategies.
- Monitor new advancements in SEO and evaluate their risk/reward if implemented on company site.
- Track and analyze site performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or graduate degree that focuses in theater, marketing, business, sales, computer sciences, or a similar concentration.
- 2-4 Years of experience in the field or a related area.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills. Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, teamwork and relationship building skills.
- Ability to evaluate and change priorities daily and to perform efficiently within a fast paced team environment.
- A wide degree of creativity is expected.
PREFERRED SKILLS BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Flash Programming
- Web Programming (Databases, Applications, etc.)
- Graphic Design
- Video Editing & Multimedia (all types software proficiency accepted)
- Creating, developing, and delivering internet marketing initiatives to support the growth and expansion of the company.
- He/She must be prepared to help lead and execute the internet marketing stratagem for all upcoming Broadway & Off-Broadway projects as well as our social networking site, BroadwaySpace.com and other theater sites, BestofOffBroadway.com and DidHeLikeIt.com.
HOW TO APPLY: Please send resume and cover letter as soon as possible to Jamie Lynn Ballard at JamieLynn@DavenportTheatrical.com.