Leagal/ Administrative Assistant/ Brooks & DIstler Entertainment Law Firm
WHO: Brooks & Distler, a boutique entertainment law firm
SEEKING: Legal/Administrative Assistant to support two law partners.
REQUIREMENTS: Qualified candidates should possess the following skills:
– Motivated self-starter and team player;
– Excellent oral and written communication skills;
– Strong computer literacy (Word; Excel; Internet research savvy; Mac experience a plus);
– Ability to be discreet and respect confidential information;
– Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task in time sensitive environments;
– College graduate preferred.
– Legal/Administrative support for two busy law partners;
– Screen/record/take messages on all incoming phone calls;
– Edit legal documents (as directed);
– Draft all outgoing correspondence;
– Record all incoming correspondence (mail, e-mail, faxes, by-hand packages, etc.)
– Maintain all electronic and paper files;
– Manage client billing records;
– Order/maintain office supplies;
– Arrange theatre house seats (only at partners’ discretion)
HOW TO APPLY: Potential Candidates should e-mail their resume IN THE BODY OF THE E-MAIL to
Brookslawjobs@yahoo.com. NO ATTACHMENTS, PLEASE.