Marketing Assistant – HHC Marketing
WHO: HHC Marketing,an award-winning entertainment marketing firm.
SEEKING:An assistant for their team. Applicants must be highly organized, detail oriented, possess excellent communications, writing and multi-tasking skills and have a passion for Broadway. Clients include: Jersey Boys, Looped, Fela, The 39 Steps, The Temperamentals, Yank, The Irish Curse, 20at20, BroadwayBox.com, TicketsThisWeek.com, TheMenEvent.com, BroadwayInsider.com and others.
– Administer promotional programs created by account executives and president.
– Maintain client, company and employee files.
– Compose detail-driven memos.
– Maintain ongoing marketing programs including barter deals and off-site advertising assignments.
– Create and maintain relationships with promotional partners.
– Create and administer promotional events, email blasts and maintain the website content for TheMenEvent.com (gay networking, theatre, and singles events) and BroadwayInsider.com (theatrical discounts). Both websites use “Contribute” to change the content of the sites, and both websites use “Constant Contact” to send e-blasts. Knowledge of simple html code is helpful.
– Other duties as per the norm of any marketing/promotions firm.
NOTE: Applicants must live in the NYC area, and have been a resident for at least 4 months. Applicants should have prior administrative experience in live entertainment, and/or marketing. Applicants must be available to work M-F 10am-6pm, as well as some evenings when events are scheduled.
BENEFITS: Entry level plus benefits (including health insurance and free tickets to entertainment events/shows).
HOW TO APPLY: Please submit all of the following:
1) Cover letter (please mention where you saw this job listing)
3) At least three references
4) Please list your favorite and least favorite Broadway shows
Applications without all of the above items will not be considered.
Send immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax 212-944-9599: Attn Hugh Hysell