Producing/ General Management Internship – Stuart Thompson Productions
WHO: Stuart Thompson Productions, a Broadway General Management and Producing office
SEEKS: an energetic individual for a full time spring general management internship.
WHEN: Interviews will take place as soon as possible; internships to begin immediately thereafter.Full time availability required.
RESPONSIBILITIES:General administrative duties, coordinating house seats, helping to maintain office files, theatre research projects, maintaining script files and assisting the company managers of God of Carnage, A View from the Bridge, Next Fall and All About Me.
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE:
• Outstanding phone skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
• Strong organizational skills and work ethic
• Strong analytical skills
• Must be detail oriented (a must!)
• An interest in and understanding of the theater industry
• Enthusiasm for and dedication to the job
School credit can be earned by making arrangements with your department. A modest stipend is available.
HOW TO APPLY: Please e-mail your cover letter and resume to email@example.com