Production Accountant – 321 Theatrical Management
WHO: 321 Theatrical Management are the General Managers for multiple Broadway and Off-Broadway shows and are seeking a full time Production Accountant.
SEEKING: Production Accountant
– weekly entry of payrolls
– weekly payroll tax deposits
– filing of quarterly tax returns with various federal and state agencies
– entry of weekly box office settlements
– entry and reconciliation of royalty payments
– manages daily banking tasks
– prepares monthly bank reconciliations
– assists in preparations for financial audits
REQUIREMENTS: The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience in an accounting environment, preferably with proficiency in QuickBooks and ideally in the Theater industry. Advanced Excel, strong computer skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills are required. A numbers enthusiast with a love of the theater is well suited to working in this challenging environment.
Please respond with a cover letter to: HiringManager@321mgt.com