Marketing Internship – Situation Interactive
WHO: Situation Interactive, a leading interactive agency with a specialty in live entertainment
SEEKING: a Marketing Intern to assist our Account Management teams in day to day client operations.
• Gaining knowledge and understanding of an interactive agency and the collaboration between departments
• Understanding Marketing Plans, Strategy Documents, Media Plans, the Creative Process and Search Engine Marketing
• Familiarity with 3rd party vendors that we employ and that might be
encountered in other agencies including DART Search, DFA, Creative
Manager Pro, Google Analytics, Urchin, Sparklist
• Maintenance of client account files
• Maintenance and uploading of social networking content
• Maintenance of site stats
• Review of current websites, landing pages and offers
• Writing conference reports
• Site research
• Projects as assigned by departments or teams
REQUIREMENTS: Ideal candidates are self-starters that function well in a fast-paced environment, exhibit strong organizational and communication skills, are proficient in Excel and have a sense of humor.
BENEFITS: A stipend will be available for this position.
HOW TO APPLY: Please send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org