Media Intern- Situation Interactive
WHO: Situation Interactive, a leading interactive agency with a specialty in live entertainment.
SEEKING: A Media Intern, to assist our Media team in day to day operations.
– Monitoring campaigns
– Pulling search and display reports to see how they are performing
– Notifying media of any issues
– Creating site placements in Doubleclick
– Creation of Media Cards
– Processing of IOs
– Reaching out to account teams re: providing tickets to shows and then contacting the vendors for free placement
– General admin tasks: filing, taking meeting notes, scheduling meetings
– Upkeep of media kits and contacts
– Search Keyword Optimization
– Pulling screen shots
– Help with Twitter
REQUIREMENTS: Ideal candidates are self-starters that function well in a fast-paced environment, exhibit strong organizational and communication skills, are proficient in Excel and have a sense of humor. A stipend will be available for this position.
WHEN: Start Immediately, until 12/17/2010
PAY: A stipend will be available for this position.
HOW TO APPLY: Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com