Graphic Designer – The Jacob Burns Film Center
WHO: The Jacob Burns Film Center
SEEKING: Graphic Designer
RESPONSIBILITIES: able to work independently and take direction from the Art Director. The graphic designer will work on a wide variety of design projects including invitations, postcards, brochures and other miscellaneous marketing materials.
• Bachelors degree in Graphic Design
• Must be experienced in a Macintosh computer environment
• Proficiency with: InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator, Acrobat, and Microsoft Office Suite.
• Must be extremely detail-oriented with a keen eye for accuracy
• Have the ability to work independently and collaboratively
• Knowledge of Final Cut Pro, Flash, and Dreamweaver is a plus.
• Be available full time
HOW TO APPLY: Please send resume, cover letter, link to your website OR 3 digital samples of your work, and three references via email only to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Graphic Designer 10” in the subject line of your email. No phone calls please.