Account Executive – Plum Benefits
WHO: Plum Benefits is an online marketing company that promotes entertainment events to an untapped corporate audience. Leveraging established relationships with more than 20,000 corporations, we deliver invaluable exposure and measurable ticket sales within a private sale environment. We’re corporate specialists. We’re service oriented. And we’re results driven. The bottom line: We put butts in seats!
Simply stated, we represent some of the biggest brands in entertainment – The Jets, The Yankees, The Knicks, The Lion King, Wicked, Jersey Boys, Spiderman, Radio City Christmas Spectacular, Cirque Du Soleil to name a few. Our team is representative of that same level of quality. If, like them, you are self motivated, looking for a challenge, wanting to be appreciated, goal oriented and humble, let us know more! We are excited to find you.
SEEKING: Account Executive
• Maintain and manage existing client relationships.
• Execute sales and marketing efforts to acquire new business relationships with Theatre & Family Events.
• Create monthly Guide of entertainment offers for distribution to corporate clients; includes writing agreements, creating offer strategy and finalizing copy.
• Coordinate with Producers, General Managers, Advertising and Marketing agencies and ticketing services to ensure quality implementation.
• Analyze offers, ticket wraps, and results.
• Advance departmental and company-wide goals for increased analysis and new service development.
• Have 3 to 5 years of increasing responsibility within the Theatre or Live Entertainment industry, particularly in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environments.
• Demonstrate proven ability to maintain and cultivate effective client relationships.
• Have a proven track record of account management.
• Possess strong negotiating, organizational, analytical, creative, written, and verbal skills.
• Be independent, proactive, thorough and detail oriented.
• Have a strong work ethic, positive attitude, entrepreneurial spirit.
• Have a Bachelor's degree.
PAY: We offer a competitive compensation package, benefits, and an environment for self-starters
HOW TO APPLY: Interested candidates should forward their resumes, cover letters, and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.