Manager, Corporate Relations – Roundabout Theatre Company
WHO: Roundabout Theatre Company
SEEKING: Manager, Corporate Relations
RESPONSIBILITIES: The position reports to the Director of Institutional Giving. The Manager of Corporate Relations acts as the primary manager of RTC’s Corporate Club (giving range: $3,500-$25,000), responsible for a $500k annual fundraising goal and strategic expansion of membership. Secondarily, the Manager may act as a liaison to a subset of corporate sponsors and corporate philanthropic funders.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Research, identify, and acquire new Corporate Club members;
• Prepare all renewal letters and materials to current Corporate Club members;
• Manage fulfillment of benefits for Corporate Club members and sponsors;
• Manage the web presence of the Corporate Club and e-communication with members;
• Provide research support for the Director of Institutional Giving and the Director of Development for larger corporate sponsorships and corporate foundation requests;
• Create presentations for corporate sponsorships;
• Coordinate Corporate Club and sponsor events.
REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s degree required. Three to five years experience in corporate sponsorship, fundraising or similar non-profit environment. Must possess strong writing, research, and organizational skills and have some special events experience. Attention to detail and ability to work in a team is a must. Excellent communication and computer skills, particularly Microsoft Office Suite, Tessitura, HTML, and InDesign. Strong candidates have an active pulse on the corporate world, write in a concise and high-impact style, and feel comfortable managing 30 existing corporate accounts and an additional roster of 20 prospects at any given time.
HOW TO APPLY: No calls, please. Email is preferred. Forward cover letter, resume, and a writing sample in word format to: Email: email@example.com – code MCR1110.