Marketing Manager – The Ride
WHO: The Ride
SEEKING: Marketing Manager
RESPONSIBILITIES: The Marketing Manager position shall be responsible for driving ticket sales revenues by coordinating a variety of marketing, advertising, and sales promotions for THE RIDE, ensuring their implementation and success. He or she will report to the CEO, and will participate in the planning, implementation and evaluation of THE RIDE NY annual marketing plan.
– Oversee and assess RIDE ticket sales and provide reporting and updates on a regular basis. Adjust activation regularly to meet ticket sales goals – revenue and attendance.
– Create, facilitate and execute fully integrated marketing campaigns for THE RIDE NY that potentially include sales promotion, advertising and publicity opportunities, ticket giveaways, discount offers, pre-sales, contests, auctions and premium items, all leading to increased ticket sales.
– Manage all promoter and vendor partnerships while acting as the primary contact for THE RIDE NY.
– Oversee external agencies – Media, PR, Creative, Group and web. Work directly with agencies to determine best strategies through review of objectives and careful market analysis.
– Maximize exposure and ticket sales opportunities for THE RIDE thru cross-promotional opportunities (i.e. in-show implementation, media promos, third party tie-ins, experiencetheride.com promotions, etc.) with the Marriott Marquis, The View, Americana and other partners.
– Coordinate supervision of onsite special promotions, VIP parties and other miscellaneous tactics. Manage media partners and sponsor logistics and activities for THE RIDE and outside locations (Marriott Marquis, The View, etc).
– Update experiencetheride.com web site on a regular basis. Plan and implement email campaigns. Monitor site analytics
– Overall management and engagement of THE RIDE online community via Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and a range of other social media channels.
– Oversee Sponsorship efforts to ensure brand presentation and provide ideas for activation
– Act as THE RIDE representative for Times Square Alliance activities and membership
– Minimum of 3-5 years marketing experience with entertainment marketing background preferred
– Proven success in developing and executing marketing strategies and plans to drive ticket sales revenue.
– Established relationships with NYC media, promotions partners, and sales representatives
– Excellent written, verbal, organizational and negotiating skills; creative conceptualization
– Extremely well-organized with the ability to multi-task effectively and work under extremely tight deadline. A strong work ethic
– Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
– Knowledge of Telecharge.com ticketing system a plus
PAY: 8 Week Contract: $8,500 Permanent Position: Annual salary based upon experience plus benefits
HOW TO APPLY: Email Resumes and Cover Letters to email@example.com