Managing Producer – Heritage Productions, LLC
WHO: Heritage Productions, LLC
SEEKING: Managing Producer
RESPONSIBILITIES: The managing producer will work closely with the producer/creator on a new multi-media theatrical event. The project also includes video/blog/music internet content, publication of seven short stories, an album recording and a short film. He/she will be responsible for:
– Managing vendor, investor and customer relationships
– Working with the creator on the hiring and managing of artistic personnel
– Establishing the timelines of project components and overseeing their successful completion
– Updating the business plan, offering documents and financial statements
– Offering counsel on designated artistic project components
– Maximizing marketing strategy
REQUIREMENTS: The ideal candidate is one with a drive to become one of the best producers of the modern theater. Candidate should also have a sharp business mind (think left brain executive director to a right brain artistic director), be extremely innovative and let big.jpgcture ideas inspire everyday actions and short-term goals–and vice versa. Preferably the candidate will have an affinity for Celtic/folk culture and entertainment.
PAY: Percentage of revenues and a monthly stipend
WHEN: December, 2010 to December 2011. Internet content to be generated December-March; short story and album content April-May; live theatrical event creation December-June with rehearsals in June, touring in July-August and Off-Broadway rehearsals/run starting in September; and short film November-December.
HOW TO APPLY: Send cover letter and resume to Russell Patrick Brown at email@example.com.