Writers – BroadwaySpace.com
* Write features, Broadway news, and other articles as assigned by the Editor.
* Assist the Editor with writing content including Broadway Celebrity bios, interview transcription, and photo contests.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Working knowledge of professional theatre, especially Broadway.
* Knowledge of writing for the Internet audience.
* Strong written communication skills, proper use of grammar and punctuation.
* Proficiency in Word, Photoshop (or other graphics program), and basic HTML.
* Able to meet daily and/or weekly deadlines consistently.
* Must be reliable, organized, and detail-oriented.
This is an unpaid position, but writers will receive a byline on any of their articles used by BroadwaySpace.com.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send 10 excellent ideas for features, contests, and/or polls to the email contact listed below.
Check out http://www.BroadwaySpace.com to see the style of writing and the kinds of stories featured.