Who won the tix to Born Yesterday on Broadway?
Ok, this was my favorite contest yet.
Usually I pick the winners at random, but this time, I've gotta reward some of the amazing creativity out there.
When I asked what living politician you'd like to see on Broadway and in what role, I never thought I'd get answers like . . .
- Donald Trump in Hair (courtesy of David Neal)
- Hilary Clinton as Rose in Gypsy (courtesy of Raul Iglesias)
- Rod Blagojevich in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (courtesy of Kimberly)
But the winner of this week's contest for the two tix to Born Yesterday and the dinner for two at The Ember Room is . . .
- Sarah Palin in Annie Get Your Gun (a tie – courtesy of Marc Zegans and Jake Braithwaite)
Congrats! Email me and I'll set you up.
To read the rest of the hysterical entries, click here.
– – – – –
– Take the Broadway Investing 101 Seminar. Click here for dates in NYC and LA. Tuesday, April 26th – NYC — SOLD OUT!
– Come to the Director-Writer Speed Date! RSVP here. SOLD OUT!
– I'm speaking at The Apple Store. Details here.