Interns for West Village Musical Theatre Festival – PCC Productions
WHO: The West Village Musical Theatre Festival
SEEKING: The West Village Musical Theatre Festival is seeking a few more interns for its 2011 run.
– Assist in set up and break down each evening before and after tech, dress rehearsal, and performances during week of production
– Assist with ordering food and beverages
– Assist with box office and concessions
– Assist crew backstage as needed
– Possible ASM and/or House Manager duties
– Assist all audience members with questions and concerns
– Run errands as needed and requested by Associate Producer and Artistic Director
– Assist with Opening Gala, Networking, and Closing Gala set up, break down, and errands
– Assist/Manage load in and strike
– Assist Technical Director and Stage Manager as needed.
WHEN: 6/5/2011 – 6/12/2011
PAY: Possible stipend.
HOW TO APPLY: Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com for consideration.