The most popular posts of the month: April. And new feature: the comment of the month!
It's end of the month, so here's the recap on what intrigued you the most, and what inspired the most comments over the last 30 days.
Here they are:
- The most read post of the month: You make the call: would you take the group and change your show?
- The most commented on post of the month: You make the call: would you take the group and change your show?
This is the first month that we've seen an entry take both titles, and the comments are still coming in. Why did this post resonate like it did? In the commercial theater, one of the greatest challenges that Producers have is balancing the artistic vision with fiscal responsibility. At the end of the day, there is no "right" answer . . . Producing a show isn't like taking the SAT. You make a decision and you move on so you're ready to make the next one when it comes up. Because it will.
And now, on to the newest end-of-the-month feature! In addition to the most read and most commented blog each month, I'm now going to feature the Comment of the Month from one of you readers! I love comments, and some of them are so great, I want to make sure that you get a chance to enjoy them like I do.
So . . . in response to my blog about taping Readings, here is April's Comment of the Month courtesy of reader, Kile Ozier:
"A photograph of the Grand Canyon is impressive. Actually traveling to the Grand Canyon and standing on the precipice, fully appreciating the magnitude and grandeur of the realtime, live experience simply does not compare.
Thanks, Kile. And thanks to everyone else for your very insightful comments. Keep 'em coming and I'll see you in a month!
– – – – –
– Take the Broadway Investing 101 Seminar on May 3rd in NYC and May 15th in Minneapolis! Click here!
– Take the Get Your Show Off the Ground Seminar in Minneapolis on May 15th. Click here!
– Come to the Social in Minneapolis. Click here!