The most popular posts of the month: June.
June busted out all over and is in the history books. That means, it's time to see what on the blog peaked your interest this month.
- The most read post of the month: 7 Lessons We Can Learn From The Book of Mormon
- The most commented on post of the month: Would You Watch Broadway Reruns?.
And . . .
- The comment of the month was from Martin Weber and was in response to I Went To See This Show Because of the Name Above The Title. And It Wasn't The Star.
Martin said, "A good producer trusts his gut and is honest to his collaborators."
See you next month!
(Got a comment? I love 'em, so comment below! Email subscribers, click here, then scroll down, to say what's on your mind!)
– Enter to win 2 tickets to The Illusion Off-Broadway! Click here.
– Seminars in Chicago, the weekend of July 9th. Click here!