The most popular posts of the month: August.
End of the month wrap-up time. Let's see what I wrote that piqued your interest this August.
- The most read post of the month: What every regional theater should have.
- The most commented on post of the month: What ever happened to show jackets?
And . . .
- The comment of the month is from "Kim" and was in response to Everyone has a marketing idea.
"Kim" said, "Producers are cool too!!!"
I happen to agree with you, Kim. :-)
(Got a comment? I love 'em, so comment below! Email subscribers, click here, then scroll down, to say what's on your mind!)
– 43 Days to Godspell! Read the day-by-day account of producing Godspell on Broadway here.
– Enter the Sunday Giveaway: Win 2 tickets to see Million Dollar Quartet Off-Broadway! Click here.