Executive Assistant/Office Manager
WHO: RWS and Associates Entertainment
SEEKING: RWS is seeking a highly motivated, proactive, organized, detail-oriented, articulate and entertainment-loving individual to work at our Manhattan based office assisting the CEO in all areas of the business.
1) Answering phones
2) Coordinating meetings and travel arrangements
3) Preparing and editing internal and external correspondence
4) Calculating and entering performer payroll through a payroll service
5) Maintaining databases, office calendar and contact list
6) Managing office accounts (phones, printers, mail, FedEx, UPS, etc)
7) Generating invoices
8) Creating expense reports and managing the office overhead budget and shipping budget
9) Handling office’s technical needs and liaising with off-site IT
10) Implementing new office policies
11) Researching and contacting potential clients
12) Managing office intern
13) Creating and updating power point presentations
14) Managing Human Resources needs
REQUIREMENTS: Must have the ability to multitask and have 2-3 years of office experience in the entertainment industry (theme park entertainment or management experience is a plus) as well as a Bachelor’s degree and knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point.
WHEN: The start date will be in mid or late December.
PAY: salary is commensurate with experience, plus benefits.
HOW TO APPLY: Please send a cover letter and resume along with any salary requirements you may have to RWSExecutiveAssistantSearch@gmail.com with “Executive Assistant Search” in the subject line. No phone calls please.