BLUE MAN GROUP SEEKING SPRING MARKETING & SALES INTERN
WHO: Blue Man Productions.
SEEKING: Blue Man Productions, best known for our theatrical production Blue Man Group, seeks a motivated, dedicated Marketing & Sales Intern. This is a great opportunity to be exposed to sales, marketing, and press for an exciting and unique theatrical production and entertainment company!
- Work with all levels of marketing team on execution of national and local press, marketing, & promotional initiatives
- Conduct research on potential partnerships and new trade opportunities for our production at the Astor Place Theatre, working in conjunction with local marketing manager
- Participate in strategic & tactical planning & execution of nationwide sales programs such as Invent and Instrument Education Program, as well as 2012 Post-Holiday Campaign
- Online: Assist in website redesign process, strategic planning, and media promotions
- Work with Marketing Coordinator to assist with administrative needs for meetings and presentations as needed.
- Assist with archival of press and marketing materials
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIREMENTS: The intern is expected to work approximately 20 hours per week from January-April. We would like someone with an interest and/or experience in Arts & Entertainment Marketing. Basic Microsoft Office knowledge is required for this role (especially Outlook, Word, and Excel). An ideal candidate will be able to multi-task and collaborate with others easily.
PAY: We offer a small stipend and monthly Metro Card, and this internship is available for college credit.
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered, please send your resume and compelling cover letter telling us why you should be our intern to:
FAX (212) 226-6609
Blue Man Productions
599 Broadway, 5th Floor
New York, New York 10012