If you can market this, you can market anything.
I love a good challenge, but let me tell you something . . . I’d rather market a pile of poop than Paris Hilton.
Luckily, for Miss P, Jason Moore, her manager for 9 years (who is not related to the Avenue Q Director), didn’t feel the same way. See, Jason is the man who built Paris, and is often credited with creating the celeb who is “famous for just being famous”.
There’s a fascinating article about Mr. Moore on CNN this week, that had a bunch of lessons for people like you and me:
- If it exists, it can be marketed.
- Experience and contacts might make things easier, but they don’t make things happen.
- First in, last out . . . that’s what it’s all about.
Read the article here. I promise it’ll make marketing theater look as easy as marketing hotcakes at a hotcake convention . . . on National Hotcake Day.
Got a comment? I love ’em, so comment below! Email subscribers, click here, then scroll down, to say what’s on your mind!)
– Seminar alert: Get Your Show Off The Ground – 11/19. RSVP TODAY! Only 2 spots left!
– Win 2 tickets to see Christine Pedi in Miss Abigail’s Guide! Enter here!