WHO: Steps on Broadway
SEEKING: Steps on Broadway a world-renowned dance studio located on the Upper Westside, is interviewing immediately for a Marketing Specialist to be responsible for marketing The School at Steps.
Regular Tasks and Projects will include, but are not limited to:
• Ongoing maintenance of the school’s website and social networking sites
• Designing and writing monthly e-mail blasts
• Creating marketing materials and programs for events
• Working with graphic designer on brochures and postcards
• Creating advertising campaigns and serving as liaison to trade publication contacts
REQUIREMENTS: The ideal candidate will possess a working knowledge of Mac and PC desktop publishing software as well as proficiency in Microsoft office and marketing software such as Constant Contact. A sense of design and a creative mindset is required. Additional attributes and skills include, but are not limited to: Self-motivated, able to learn and work well in a deadline driven environment. Ability to pay attention to the fine points of design such as headline treatments, spatial relationships of text, photos and artwork, ease of readability, color schemes, etc. Detail oriented with strong proofreading skills and possess excellent writing skills.
HOW TO APPLY: If you are interested in joining our talented team and working in a friendly and dynamic environment, please send:
1) Cover Letter
3) Salary Expectations
4) Contact information for three professional references
Please enter “Marketing Associate” in the e-mail Subject Line.
No phone calls please