WHO: Actors' Equity Association
SEEKING: Actors Equity Association is seeking a Membership Associate to provide key administrative support for its New York Office.
• Enter all Membership application and weekly report information in a timely manner with a high degree of accuracy.
• Review weekly reports for Member related inaccuracies and omissions.
• Carry out the dues check off process.
• Post payments to Members’ accounts.
• Review delinquency reports and send appropriate correspondence.
• Answer Member inquires courteously and timely.
• Facilitate a timely bond clearance process by maintaining an accurate claims list throughout the season and by verifying that Equity has all pertinent Membership information.
• Maintain a respectful, professional work environment in interactions with other staff members and office guests.
• Detail-oriented and able to handle multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment.
• Sharp data entry skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proactive problem-solving attitude is valued
• Superior interpersonal and administrative skills
• Respect for confidentiality and discretion is a must.
PAY:• $14.8571 per hour, 35 hours a week
HOW TO APPLY: Send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.