The most popular posts of the month: November.
Hey, readers, here is your monthly recap of what posts you were the most engaged with over the past 30 days.
The most read post of the month: Extra! Extra! Read all about it . . .
- The most commented on post of the month: It’s a tie! If there is such a thing as a book club… then why not… and It’s much easier to market to people when they are in your house.
And . . .
- The comment of the month is from Brian Hajjar and was in response to A Special Black Friday Broadway Blog
Brian Hajjar said…
For christmas, I’m asking for theatre tickets because that’s the best christmas gift I could ever want! Also, seeing “Legally Blonde” live was much better than seeing it on MTV a couple of years ago (only reference I could think of, haha). The magic of live theatre isn’t within a TV screen.
– Come to the 4th Annual Producer’s Perspective Social on 12/15! RSVP today.
– Win 2 tickets to see Bonnie and Clyde on Broadway! Click here!
– Seminar Alert: How to Invest in a Broadway Show on 12/10! Click here for info.