Account Executive – Plum Benefits
WHO: Plum Benefits, a Shubert Organization owned company, is an online marketing company that promotes entertainment events to an untapped corporate audience.
SEEKING: Account Executive – Theater and Family Events
RESPONSIBILITIES: Reporting to the Senior Account Executive, the overall goals and responsibilities of this position are:
• Maintain and manage existing client relationships.
• Execute sales and marketing efforts to acquire new business relationships with Theatre & Family Events.
• Create monthly Guide of entertainment offers for distribution to corporate clients; includes writing agreements, creating offer strategy and finalizing copy.
• Coordinate with Producers, General Managers, Advertising and Marketing agencies and ticketing services to ensure quality implementation.
• Analyze offers, ticket wraps, and results.
• Advance departmental and company-wide goals for increased analysis and new service development.
REQUIREMENTS: In order to succeed in this position, you are required to:
• Have 2 to 5 years of increasing responsibility within the Theatre or Live Entertainment industry, particularly in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environments.
• Demonstrate proven ability to maintain and cultivate effective client relationships.
• Have a proven track record of account management.
• Possess strong negotiating, organizational, analytical, creative, written, and verbal skills.
• Be independent, proactive, thorough and detail oriented.
• Have a strong work ethic, positive attitude, entrepreneurial spirit.
• Have a Bachelor's degree.
PAY: We offer a competitive compensation package, benefits, and an environment for self-starters to grow.
HOW TO APPLY: Interested candidates should forward their resumes, cover letters, and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE.