Marketing Director – Planet Connections Theatre Festivity
WHO: Planet Connections Theatre Festivity
SEEKING: Marketing Director
• Promote Social media campaigns by maintaining PCTF’s online presence on social media, online calendars, and via emails.
• Direct and monitor updates to website, voicemail, and other information outlets as needed.
• Influence research of organizations and affinity groups for outreach, group sales, and partnerships.
• Strategic plans for canvassing neighborhoods as part of grassroots marketing.
• Direct the collection, layout, and copy editing of mainstage programs and other print material as directed.
• Collaborate with the Managing Director to help brainstorm new creative approaches to small theatre marketing.
• Assist with front of house duties, as needed, during productions.
• 3 years of marketing experience with some arts experience.
• Skilled marketing of the arts.
• Knowledge of and skills in social media and internet marketing tactics.
• Demonstrated ability to direct a team and manage assistants
• Knowledge of different cultures and ability to exercise appropriate sensitivities.
• Knowledge of and skills with website development.
• Knowledge of grassroots marketing techniques.
• Ability to work with/direct in a team setting.
• Ability to problem solve under stressful situations.
• Ability to work a flexible 15 hour/week schedule.
• Ability to work respectfully and communicate effectively
PAY: Small stipend, free tickets to shows and special events.
HOW TO APPLY: Contact
Ilona Zbirun at firstname.lastname@example.org