Box Office Associate – HERE Arts Center
WHO: HERE Arts Center
SEEKING: Part-Time Box Office Associates for a prominent Off-Off Broadway Theater.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Associates are responsible for:
– Uses the Ovationtix system to process and sell tickets for both spaces
– Representing HERE to the best of their abilities
– Report accurately on all nightly sales and attendance for productions
– Answer phones & Respond to patrons' needs
– Speak clearly about shows and exhibits happening in the space.
REQUIREMENTS: Familiarity with box office software and ticketing systems a plus, but not necessary.
WHEN: Shifts Available starting in March(Must be available Nights and Some Weekend Day Times. Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays. Shift availability varies)
PAY: Pay: 9.50/hr. (Minimum of 5 hours a night). This position includes complimentary tickets to HERE productions. Ideal for someone pursuing a career in theater, or a mature college student with a flexible nightly and weekend schedule who is interested in being exposed to the downtown arts scene.
HOW TO APPLY: Please respond with Resume and cover letter stating qualifications for the position to Justin Scholl, Box Office Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.