Business Associate – Signature Theatre Company
WHO: Signature Theatre Company
SEEKING: Business Associate
RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Process and submit weekly payroll to external payroll preparation company
• Data entry of weekly payroll into general ledger (QuickBooks)
• Monthly payroll bank reconciliations
• File Unemployment and Workers’ Comp insurance claims
• Prepare for and coordinate annual Workers’ Comp insurance audit
• Maintain Administrative Personnel files
• Maintain “Best Practices” policies
• Support recruitment of new staff
• Conduct onboard and exit interview procedures
• Administer fringe benefits, including health insurance, 401(k) and FSA plans
• Assist Finance Department with day to day banking and bookkeeping
• Reconcile contributed income, petty cash, and credit card activity
• Compile testing materials to prepare annual audit and 990 reporting
REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or Arts Management preferred or a strong combination of equivalent experience and a working knowledge of accounting. Interest in non-profit theatre is a must. Experience with QuickBooks a plus.
Signature maintains a commitment to hiring individuals with a demonstrated ability to work effectively both formally and informally amongst a diversity of communities and cultures.
PAY: Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, FSA and 401k plan.
HOW TO APPLY: Email cover letter and resume with salary requirements and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put ‘Business Associate’ in the subject line. E.O.E. No phone calls please. For more information on Signature, please visit www.signaturetheatre.org.